- after 3 hours remove the plastic foil.
- gently wipe your new tattoo with clean paper towel.
- wash your hands first and then wash it carefully with normal soap and luke warm water,
- don’t point the shower directly to it,
- whatever you do,
BE GENTLE TO THAT PART OF YOUR BODY UNTIL IT HEALS!!!
- pat dry it after washing, and leave it open to the air for 15 minutes.
- apply thin layer of healing cream (bepanthen, bepanthol, panthenol or some other) and rub it softly over your new tattoo for 3 minutes, cream should be applied in thin layer few times a day, depending on cream and skin type..
IN SHORT: KEEP IT CLEAN AND MOIST!!!
DO NOT TOUCH IT WITH DIRTY HANDS OR ANYTHING DIRTY!!!
- your new tattoo should be washed every day, not more than 3 times a day.
- first 3 days you can wash it in the morning, apply a bit more cream and wrap it up in plastic foil for 8-12 hours (while you are at work for example), after that you remove the plastic and rest of the day just keep it CLEAN AND MOIST!!!
- – after 3 days cream should be applied few times a day and no more plastic foil.
- wear loose cotton clothes, no wool or sintetic next to it until it heals.
- don’t scratch it, pick it or something like that.
- no too much sweating until it heals, or at least first week.
- no sunbed, sauna, swimming pool or sea until it heals, and that can take from 7-14 days, depending on skin type and after care.